Sunday 27 January 2008

Super Turbo Atomic Ninja Rabbit Cel!!!

I bought My first Cel today :)

I wanted to to buy some other cool anime cels, but they were to expensive, this is the only one I could afford  :P
but it came with this under drawing as well.







It's really cool, but it's from a show I never heard of???  The guy said it was from a show called super turbo atomic ninja rabbit hahaha tried a googling it but found nothing :(

There was a couple of other frames from this show, but I think I definitely got the best one

anyway, so happy!!

Right off to get a frame ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lyd! I've actually been looking online for people who've seen this show! I remember bits and pieces from it.

    If you don't mind me asking, where'd you get the cels from?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete